Clinic Updates Regarding COVID-19
Per CDC guidelines, Tennessee Center of Integrated Medicine will have the following changes to our policies.
- We have increased disinfecting of surfaces in waiting areas, bathrooms, treatment surfaces, and other high contact areas in the clinic.
- We ask all physical therapy, chiropractic, acupuncture, and functional medicine patients to either use hand sanitizer or wash their hands before coming back for treatment. We are doing our best to serve high need populations such as acute pain, post-operative, and chronic pain management.
- We ask patients over the age of 18 to come to your appointment alone to decrease the volume of people in the clinic. If you need assistance, one adult may accompany you into the clinic. If the patient is under the age of 18, one parent/guardian may accompany the patient during treatment. A parent/guardian for patients under 18 years of age aren’t required to be in the treatment area but are welcome if desired.
- Primary care medicine will now offer both telemedicine and in-office visits. Telemedicine appts can be done if appropriate for new and established patients. Wellness visits are now available in office. Only one person at a time will be allowed in clinic to afford social distancing. Patients will need internet connection and a device with audio/camera ability such as a smartphone or camera for telemedicine visits. Primary care availability will be Wednesday and Thursday at normal business hours and Friday by appointment. Anyone with fever, cough, or a known COVID exposure are asked to call the clinic before scheduling or coming to an appointment.
- Massage therapy is not seeing new or established patients until April 6th.
We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 pandemic and our policies may change on a day by day basis.
Tennessee Center of Integrated Medicine